Monday, March 8, 2010

Recent Craftyness...

I know I know I am slacking on the posting! 
Here are just a few of the most recent therapy sessions with my therapist  good 'ole Mr. Brother Sewing Machine!

 
 I made some pens like these (forgot to take a picture before giving them to her!)  They were super cute and not too hard.  Here is a tutorial on them.

Here another group therapy.  My friend Amy just moved back so we had a craft night in her honor, and her new baby Eleanor.  We made headband and clips. 
Fun was had by all.
(I would post individual pictures of items, but none were taken.  And Claire left hers at church yesterday)
 
 Here is a skirt that I made for Claire to go with the headband (not pictured).


 
This is the ironing board cover I recently made.  I was sick and tired of the old stained one~

Off to craft some more...

1 comment:

Staci Scott said...

Love the pictures! So your beaded pens are different than what I was thinking and have seen before, and much cuter too, I love them!